Posted by Ashley on Jun 23, 2013
Women in Afghanistan
Women in Afghanistan did not have rights. For example women could not go outside also if they wanted to shop they would have to yell through the door of the shop and tell the shop keeper what they want. Girls were not allowed to go to school. Imagine suffering through that. Imagine staying inside ALL DAY . They also had to wear a burqua which is a piece of clothing that covers your face and is hard to see out of then to your ankles.
Please help this stop and donate money.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD!
How to use the Blog
14School Based Projects
- How Being a Canadian Kid has Changed in the Last 150 Years
- All Hands Stronger Together
- Flood Relief Donation Drive for the Siksika Nation
- Wishy Washy Soap
- Rock ‘N Roses Perfume & cologne
- Carnival for the Cause
- It Stops Now it Stops Here…Bullying
- Blood Cancer Battle
- Water for All
- World Hunger Initiative
- Breast Cancer Research
- Kids Help Cancer Research!
- Fight,Believe,Hope,Brain Cancer!
- Toonies for Sea Turtles
2Gallery of Student Work
Staff Contact InfoTeacher