Site Tour - NGO
Watch our two-minute NGO introduction to Kids Go Global:
Explore. Act. Inspire.
Kids Go Global is a web platform linking K-12 schools, NGOs and the arts. It is a program managed by Trickster Theatre with assistance from the Rozsa Foundation. There is no cost to either schools or NGOs.
What we ask of the NGO
• You must be a Canadian Registered Charity
• Allow Kids Go Global to link to your educational materials
• Provide information on “projects” that schools can support
• Support Schools in Canada by linking to schools in locations where you have projects in development (if the school here is supporting your project).
• Willingness to participate in some of the KGG campaigns
• Willingness where resources are available to visit schools to talk about global issues
• Contact our staff to discuss your fit with Kids Go Global: (403) 288-9393
• Join Kids Go Global as an NGO Partner
• Receive assistance setting up your profile page, blog and project pages
• Receive ongoing support to maintain your presence on Kids Go Global for two years or until your staff is comfortable keeping profile, project and blog pages on the site up-to-date
See who else is a Kids Go Global NGO partner
Nyumbani Kwetu Home for ChildrenElimu
School Uniforms for OrphansOne Child's Village
The LifeStraws ProgramOne Child's Village
Porridge Feeding ProgramChange for Children
Provide Medical Support for HIV/AIDS OrphansOne Child's Village