Site Tour - NGO
Watch our two-minute NGO introduction to Kids Go Global:
Explore. Act. Inspire.
Kids Go Global is a web platform linking K-12 schools, NGOs and the arts. It is a program managed by Trickster Theatre with assistance from the Rozsa Foundation. There is no cost to either schools or NGOs.
What we ask of the NGO
• You must be a Canadian Registered Charity
• Allow Kids Go Global to link to your educational materials
• Provide information on “projects” that schools can support
• Support Schools in Canada by linking to schools in locations where you have projects in development (if the school here is supporting your project).
• Willingness to participate in some of the KGG campaigns
• Willingness where resources are available to visit schools to talk about global issues
• Contact our staff to discuss your fit with Kids Go Global: (403) 288-9393
• Join Kids Go Global as an NGO Partner
• Receive assistance setting up your profile page, blog and project pages
• Receive ongoing support to maintain your presence on Kids Go Global for two years or until your staff is comfortable keeping profile, project and blog pages on the site up-to-date
See who else is a Kids Go Global NGO partner
Sewing Machines for Education CentersCanadian Humanitarian
Give 6 injured/orphaned animals a home for the winterCalgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society
The LifeStraws ProgramOne Child's Village
Learn about Hawks, Migration and Human-Wildlife ConflictCalgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society
Global Family - Children’s Care CentreMennonite Central Committee Alberta